Standing in line at K-mart today, I got the impression that the two guys behind me were rather late for something. Here's a rough transcription of their conversation:
Guy # 1: "Ya know, it's kinda hard to work all day for something and still be an hour and a half late..."
Guy # 2 "Yeah. But, you know, you could have all this and be dying of cancer too. It could be worse."
Guy # 1 (pause) "Or you could be once of those NASA scientists running two hours behind on a launch--on national TV."
Guy # 2 "Yeah, see, it could be worse."
I faced the other direction so they couldn't see me smiling. :)
3 comments:
LOL! Love it! =D
Well... I suppose "could be worse" is one way of being optimistic... It was good for at least three smiles so far. :)
LOL That is so hilarious!
Sorry I haven't been around for awhile.
Post a Comment