Friday, October 10, 2008

Living History

All right folks, here are a few pictures from Living History day. Hope this isn't too many all at once... Enjoy!


Part of the "town", early in the morning. The music tent is in the foreground, then militia, with the longhunter station all the way in the back.



The militia is always a large attraction.



Our guest, the French Major.
We were honored to have his assistance.



The younger members of the militia rest for a minute.






Well, which would you rather see? :) We were right next to where the militia marched--notice all of the turned heads.



Enjoying the moment...



Anna and Sarah


Schoolmaster Michael



Rebecca at the cooking station



Cooking station in the morning



David the longhunter.



Whole group



Family picture

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Loved the pictures! Personally the music booth would capture my interest than the militia... =)

Leah Christine Imagery said...

Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Unknown said...

As if you could possibly put up too many pictures! I loved looking at them. Living History looks like so much fun. I love the family variety -- lady, peasant, indian. I'm so glad you put them all up!