Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Upcoming Events

You are invited...

  • Family recital on Saturday, April 19, at 7 PM, at Covenant Village. It should be a fun time; we'll have a wide variety of music including classical, sacred, folk and bluegrass (quite a combination this time).

  • Colonial Living History Day on Friday, April 25. Sessions are 9 AM to noon and 1 PM to 4 PM. It's spring of 1775 and things are heating up; listen in as Patrick Henry gives his Liberty or Death speech and we prepare for war.
Let me know if you would like more information! Hope you can make it.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Thanks for the invite! I may be out of state on the 19th, but I'd love to attempt to make it for the Living History event.

Leah Christine Imagery said...

...And I'll be out of state as well for both events. =P They sound like fun though. =)

Anonymous said...

Oh! I wish I could go, only I'm live something like six states away: ( Sounds like great fun!