Sunday, November 25, 2007

Of Love and Balloons

Recently, two friends announced their engagement. Among our circle of friends, this is the first engagement to occur. So we intend to make the most of it! About a week ago, a crew of nearly 30 of us filled Josh's office with balloons (about 1100 of them, to be exact) and assorted other decor. I thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures. :)

Working on office decorations:
Some of the decor, pre-balloons:
We blew up balloons...
And more balloons...
Heart-shaped balloons,
Big balloons with chocolate,
Our fingers got sore from tying.
This one was a double! Fitting and appropriate.
Getting closer
The guys popped a few of the acoustic tiles on
the ceiling in order to get in the last bunch.
The finished job:
All done! He'll never guess....
I don't have pictures of the discovery by the couple, but you'll have to take my word for it that it was worth it. In Pooh's words, "Nobody can be un-cheered by a balloon."

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Now THAT looks like FUN! =) Thanks for sharing those pictures.

Unknown said...

Oh my...!!!

Olde Pat said...

Wow! I wonder who would have come up with an idea like that? ;-)

Such fun!

Olde Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olde Pat said...

Oops! There I go again, making a mess out of things. I guess you really don't need two comments with exactly the same thing in them, do you?