Thursday, May 17, 2007

So that's what does it!

Seen on a bumper sticker yesterday:
"Reality is the leading cause of stress."

I'm off to work on things for my brother's graduation on Saturday...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

UBG

Andrew said...

Grajuiatin' ain't for cowerds! It am tuff! So, show some repsekt fer the Grajits!

Bub & Jeorge

Anonymous said...

I think you need to go through school again.

Reb.

Anonymous said...

Correction: UGB

I'm ever and ever so sorry for the mistake, it was all my fault, please forgive me.

Sincerely,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

We accept your apology, and I agree with Reb., you guys should go back to school.

Anonymous said...

ditto

Anonymous said...

definately ditto.

Anonymous said...

The banana over the nuts on this paticular thing was me.

Rebecca

Rachel said...

To anybody sane who reads my blog: please don't be frightened off by the remarkable comments that my sisters leave. :)

Andrew, I heartily Congrajimate the Grajits! (and sympathize with them, too...)

Anonymous said...

I must not be current with the tech language, but what does UGB stand for?

Anonymous said...

Ultra Gut Buster. It comes in handy when LOL or KS or CC or BAG get boring.

Sincerely,

Blogger Tech Language Support

Anonymous said...

QUIT STEALING MY IDENTITY, REBECCA!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Maybe you should tell us who you are)

Joshua Langemann said...

If you'll forgive me taking this on a serious note with a few thoughts... I agree that reality can and should be a great cause of stress, to one who is out of step with it. Similarly, light is upsetting to darkness, and truth to deceit. However, it seems to me that the one way to be free from stress is to have one's life lined up with reality. "reality" is but a poor word, however, to describe the great Reality of life and the universe - the pervasive Truth that is, in its most real form, the person of Christ Himself.

In that vein, I'd like to suggest that stress is a sign of a lack of alignment with the Truth which is Christ - a lack of yielding in full to His Lordship and leading in one's life. If any area of life is not in tune with Him, that area cannot be fully at peace in Him. The sensitive heart will feel the reulting stress and seek to remedy it. The less-sensitive soul will also feel the stress, though possibly not until after the Lord has dealt such with that soul as to ensure that the stress is felt (see Psa 107).

Leah Christine Imagery said...

Hello Rachel, I decided to jump into the world of blogspot. :) *grins* See you around!

Christy said...

Oh yes, congrats to the grads!!!