Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ramblings (of the random variety)

All of my performances for this spring are finished.
ALL of them. :) That is a happy thing.


My brother and two of my "almost brothers" graduated this past
weekend. Lots of work, but lots of fun.




The Grads&Bros. How'd you like to have the privilege of
accompanying for this distinguished-looking group?

Not without its challenges, but it turned out well
(and I truly did enjoy it...most of it).
I'm blessed to have so many "brothers".


All for now. I'm off...goodnight!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

"almost brothers", whats that supposed to mean?

Anonymous said...

That means she is really close to them and/or knows them really well. Some people are different than others (no offense).

Rachel said...

Means that they might as well be my brothers, but they aren't truly. :)

Unknown said...

"All of my performances for this spring are finished.
ALL of them. :)"


Yay, sis! You made it! Now, take a rest... (or else ;)

Anonymous said...

You made it!! Rear-view mirrors and all! Just look at how many laughs you got out of it and you all did a grand job -- PTL! You make me :) Rachel!

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to see that someone else tries to keep you in line and insists that you take it easy for a while. :) Kristin, you have a few years on me... does she ever rest seriously? I've very rarely caught her at it - "or elses" don't always seem to make that much difference.

Might a picture of the distinguished looking pianist appear on this blog at some point? :)

Ima

Rachel said...

Kristin doesn't take it easy all that much either. :)

Distinguished looking pianist...would that be me? :) I need to get an obliging brother to help me with a profile pic sometime. I didn't have a good one of me playing at the graduation or I might have used it.

Unknown said...

I'll have to admit that tying Rachel to the bedpost isn't often successful, but sending her a stack of good books to read just might do the trick! ;)

Anonymous said...

UGB, Kristin.

Leah Christine Imagery said...

Enjoyed the pictures!! ..and thanks for a great time last night! ;)

Andrew said...

Well, we're blessed to have you as a "sister"! Thank you for keeping us in line...and for not throwing anything at me. =)

Anonymous said...

Wow! She didn't?

Andrew said...

No, she didn't. Amazing isn't it? She only glared at me. (But I know how to break it. Hee-Hee-Hee)

Rachel said...

I seriously considered throwing things (marbles, to be exact). I decided against it because once the guys got their hands on whatever it was that I decided to throw...well, it just wouldn't help. :)

Ah yes--I did throw a pillow once, but it wasn't at Andrew.

Andrew said...

Whooppee! That's right! It wasn't at me!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised again! Was it at the wall?

Rachel said...

Well--it was at Ryan C. but I think I hit Josh. Nate returned the pillow to me "so you can work on your aim". :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like me and the Frisbee! :P

Anonymous said...

I wasn't being naughty or anything just well... you know we cant all be angels at the same time right?

Anonymous said...

I see.

Andrew said...

Were we ever angels?

Rachel said...

Nope. Sorry :)

Anonymous said...

Neva Eva