Thursday, March 31, 2011

Keeping Busy (March life)

I see that if I'm going to write a post on life this month, I had better hurry up.  I'll try a bullet-point list of life this month...

  • Practicing lots of piano, figuring out how to record with Audacity. 
  • Getting my Masterworks audition and paperwork finished and submitted!  Writing a resume from scratch takes some time; if you ever have to do it, give yourself more time than you think you need.  
  • Birthday chocolate in large amounts and several varieties.  Thank you, you-know-who-you-all-are.  :)
  • Exciting 10th Anniversary Concert with CYS.  Great music, and we had an audience!!
  • Sewing and listening to the Narnia radio theatre set (which I got for my birthday).  I'm loving it.
  • The usual rehearsals and teaching...
  • Getting a new thermos from Mom!  It's a 16 oz. one, and it's leak-proof (as I demonstrated over the living room rug, somewhat to Dad's consternation.)  :) 
  •  Starting to work on my garden.  Getting seed flats and "early crops" planted, watching things grow.  Trying to remember to water the garden now.  
  • Reading One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  Learning to be grateful.
  • Starting my reading/re-reading of Isobel Kuhn books
The bullet formatting in Blogger actually works decently!  I was having issues with Word the other day.  Due no doubt to the computer being smarter than me; I'm sure it had some logic behind what it was trying to do...?  Anyway, that's all for tonight.  Have a lovely April, all!

~Rachel

No comments: