Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I got a little tired of the pink...

so I turned it blue (or purple, depending upon your mindset.  Maybe it's periwinkle?)  And three cheers for Blogger for finally discovering some interesting fonts!!  What do you think--is the text for my posts large enough to be readable?

We had two concerts today--only one more to go and then we're done!  It's nice to have a little time to relax, mess with my blog, research Christmas presents (did you know Christmas is next week, people??), etc.  Tomorrow I hope to get around to some Christmas baking.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This new look fits you better, sis... :)
Enjoy the last of your concerts!

Shannon said...

It's on the blue side of periwinkle. I like periwinkle. :)

The little kids with whom we come into contact delight in pointing out that Christmas is next week. It's scary to think that between now and then I have to memorize 2 more pages of music, print a studio recital program, play that recital, play a gig, and sundry other details must come together.

Cheri said...

I like the new look very much!