She brings her camera along and carries it into Chipotle. I carry a purse, she carries a camera.
Before eating her burrito, she sets it on the large center table (fortunately unoccupied at the moment) to get a cool "before" picture.
When finished eating her burrito, she balls up the leftover foil, returns to aforesaid location, and takes an "after" picture.
I wait, holding her coat, root beer, and leftovers, while she takes pictures of all the bottles of Tabasco sauce.
We go in to K-mart, and she leaves her camera in the car.
She finds a hat that she likes (it's pink plaid, people), tries on some sunglasses that go with it, and decides to go back to the car for her camera. Here is the result...amazing style, yes?
It was fun...shopping with Sarah and her camera is an experience. Love you, Sarah! :)
7 comments:
I laughed the whole way, as you well know, I can relate! =D
LOL...! =D
You are a very sweet sister. I think I would have taken myself back to the car...
Shannon!! I'm never going shopping with you! lol jk
I doubt we'd ever have the opportunity anyway, Sarah! Denver Fabrics doesn't seem to be a favorite of yours. :) Maybe I could handle walking to a different section of the store and pretending I don't know you...
Yes, I might recommend that... :)
Haha.. I understand... fully.. that's totally awesome Sarah. :)
Post a Comment