The Tender Words of God: A Daily Guide by Ann SpanglerMy review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is a great 90-day devotional, comprised primarily of God's own words to His people. There are two short readings for each day (morning and evening) and each week they are focused on a particular characteristic of God, such as His faithfulness or His lovingkindness. It's an encouraging reminder of how much God does love and care about His people. I'd certainly recommend this one and I will likely work through it again.
View all my reviews.
I'm giving book-reviewing using Goodreads a try...
2 comments:
That books has been a blessing to me too.
I'm not not familiar with Goodreads. What does it do? or how does it work?
Cheri, Goodreads is a library sort of website whereon you can create an account and catalogue all the books you've read/want to read. It's possible to set your account to private, and then only people who you add as friends can see your profile. You should take a look at it--I have enjoyed it a lot!
Post a Comment