Saturday, May 23, 2009

What's Been Happening

It's a cloudy, rainy June 2--chilly enough to warrant hoodies and sitting by the fire and warm cups of tea. I actually think it's kind of nice. Everything is so beautifully green.

It's been rather wild this past weekend. David graduated and gave his senior recital on Friday; he did a wonderful job. We've had Grandma in town for almost a week, and our dear friends from NE came out for the weekend. 'Twas a memorable and fun time. Kristin wrote a good long post (with many pictures) all about it, thereby saving me the trouble of doing so. Thanks, sis! :) It was really fun to see you all again.

I do plan to start posting again--really. I have many Ideas for fun posts--they just haven't made it here yet. For now, though, I'm going to go and enjoy this evening...Grandma made strawberry-rhubarb pie yesterday and it's absolutely delicious and we have left-overs...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you have a lot of variety and visiting going on there. We got the cool weather and rain too, only when I wanted to curl up with a cup of tea, I was frantically sewing a blouse (which did not get done in time) and then had to race off through the puddles to teach a piano lesson (on time). I'm hoping the end of this week will be a bit more comfortable. :) Thanks for giving us an update.