Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Joy

You may be relieved to know that I am creating a Google Doc entitled "Sunday Post Ideas" in which I shall store a back up list of, well, Sunday post ideas. :) This is entry 22 from His Thoughts Said...His Father Said... by Amy Carmichael. A good book.


His thoughts said, "The way is rough."

His Father said, "But every step bringeth thee nearer to Thy home."

His thoughts said, "The fight is fierce."

His Father said, "He who is near to his Captain is sure to be a target for the archers."

His thoughts said, "The night is long."

His Father said, "But joy cometh in the morning."



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Thank you for posting these encouragements. It's good to hear from you once again. Personally, I think tangible lists are wonderful since my brain no longer keeps all things in memory that need to stay there. I hope yours helps you. Of course, that hope may be a bit self-serving, as reminders to you on that subject will likely turn into blessings for me. :)

Unknown said...

One of my favorites... thanks for reminding me of it! I need to pull that little book out again... :)