Preparing for another music class has reminded me of the fun (!?) I have had at such courses in the past. Some of the craziness has been documented, and I thought I'd share a few quotes with you. Fair Warning: some of these may not make sense to anyone who wasn't there (or in a similar situation) though I've tried to pick the more universally appreciable ones. And, though I don't want to scare anyone off of the wonderful and exciting subject of music theory, studying too much of it can do this to your brain. :)
“Ouch! My carpul knuckle syndrome is really getting to me!”
“Uhhh…this one is gonna done me in. I mean, do me in. It’s so certain that it’s in past tense.”
“We’re musicians…we’re going to make a living being noisy.”
“You only have to hit several times and then I pick it right up."
“I said oops…never mind…it was a faulty oops.”
"At least I know what comes after G: A!"
"Let’s have show and tell. I’ll show you my chords, you’ll tell me they’re wrong."
5 comments:
Rachel!
"Rachel's blog" popped into my head the other night, and lo and behold, my computer opened it for the first time. It's delightful... my first impression of blogging world leaves me ready to return. I already have, and I'm sure I'll be back many times. Hmmmm... I wonder if there's a land with my name on it out in cyberspace? it might be awhile before you see me parked, but I'll visit in the meantime.
You'll be in my prayers during your trip. Don't overdo it, but be busy enough to create some more funny quotes. GOD bless!
LOL! I love those quotes!
It looks like you'll have lots of fun on your trip...! =) I will keep you in prayer.
You're going to the creation museum? What a treat! I'd love to go. Have fun!
Sounds delightful! Have a wonderful time! :)
Have fun, sis! :) Love you!
Post a Comment