Thursday, August 2, 2007

Photo contest etc.

There's a photo contest going on over at The Six Nuts (my brothers' site)! The prize is a $6 Starbucks card. :) Go over and take a look...

In other news, my garden is producing lots of veggies. Lettuce anyone? Or squash?

Fall is coming...or did I mention that? :) I'm looking forward to the season but not the extra activity that it brings (though once I get into it I'm sure it will be good).

I taught 4 piano lessons today. I will have 13 students this fall.

Colonial Living History Day is coming up...September 28th. Put it on your calenders! I'm working on my costume, researching Welsh folk and English dance music from the 18th century, and learning lines for the drama.

We leave soon for a two-week trip to Michigan. I'm looking forward to it. I'm bringing a lot of books--to be without enough books on a long trip would be a dreadful calamity.

I believe that is all the randomized material I have for today. Until next time, may God grant you His peace!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

My goodness, sounds like you'll have a lot on your plate!

I'm glad that you'll be able to rest and relax on your trip. I'll be praying for safe travels for your family!

Leah Christine Imagery said...

Have a lovely trip! Since I leave in a week, I suppose next time I'll be seeing you, will be in December at the annual Christmas caroling! :P Wow. That's a long way away. ;)

Bye!! *waves*