It snowed again today--lots of big flakes, drifting down slowly. When I was little I would stand by the window and watch the snow fall, picking out snowflakes to follow down. I took a break from violin practice today to stand by the window and do it again.
Chocolove bars are one sale at Vitamin Cottage just now--$1.59 a bar! That's a really good price...you should all check your Vitamin Cottages and stock up. I bought a bunch and we ate most of them over the weekend. Good stuff; I like the 55% dark with almonds and sea salt. Sounds odd, but it's really yummy. I bought a chilies and cherries bar but haven't tried it yet--does anyone like that kind of chocolate?
Living History prep is gearing up again. The drama was just released and practices will start in a couple of weeks. It's going to really be something. I am ALMOST done with my outfit. I'm in a hurry to finish it because I have some sewing jobs coming up, and I promised myself a chocolate bar when I finish, and I'm not letting myself have any till then (we think). I'm also going to enjoy my last box of Panda licorice, and I might even get myself a Starbucks--oh the extravagance!! This has been quite a large project. :) I'll have to get Sarah to take some pictures when it's all done.
We have a CYS concert a week from Sunday--Feb. 28 at 7:30 PM. The soloist who's playing the Mozart 4th Concerto with us is really good--it's exciting to hear him. The Schubert quartet is intense--a lot of work, but it's an incredible amount of fun. I really enjoy it. Hope you can make it; it's worth coming out for!
I do have an author/book review post in the works, but I think I'll save it for next week. There was probably something else that I was going to write, but it's not coming to mind at the moment. ;) For now, have a good night!
Rachel
2 comments:
How you practice is how you perform. Do you intend to write blog posts in your head at you next recital?
Oh yeah, I love those Chocolove bars! My personal favorite is the Dark Chocolate Raspberry.. though I don't know that I've tried some of the others. ;)
Post a Comment