Monday, January 26, 2009

Meet the Sonshine Girls!

My sisters and some of their friends (my students) have formed a singing group: the Sonshine Girls. They performed for the first time as such a couple of weekends ago and we did a photo shoot afterwards; here are some pictures.

(EDIT on 1/29: thanks to Sarah, we now have edited versions of the last four pics)

Got to have red shirts for Bill Grogan's Goat. :)

"...flagged that train!"
A motion from the previously mentioned song.


With an extra.



With two extras :)


The girls:
Emily, Sarah, Rebecca
Madeline, Anna, Amanda


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill Grogen's Goat...LOL

Anonymous said...

It looks like to much fun!!!;) I love you outfits.:)

Unknown said...

Oh, how fun! Michael's favorite song...! ;)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could hear the Sonshine Girls! If they look this radiant in the pictures, they must be positively beaming-ly wonderful in person.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I know those girls. Can I get an autographed picture! :)

Cheri said...

What a sweet ministry! I hope it goes well for them.

Unknown said...

How neat! Looks like you guys have a blast. (Thanks to Sarah M who sent me over here)

Anonymous said...

Cheers for editations. :P