- Monday, December 1, 7:00 PM: Family and Friends recital at Covenant Village. We'll be singing/playing Christmas and classical music; come join us!
- Sunday, December 7, 7:30 PM: CYS Baroque concert (with a little Vaughan Williams thrown in for good measure). It's going to be great--more information here.
- Wednesday, December 17, 7:00 PM: The Good News Orchestra presents Christmas music at Covenant Village. Hope you can make it!
3 comments:
I love the Brandenburg Concerto! We played that at the SW in June. Very fun!! Now I sorta wish I was going to be around on the 7th. =)
Michael said to come with my ukulele, so I figured I'd check to make sure you had everything set up for me.
(sounds like fun! (the event, not my ukulele playing))
I think the bean-bag practicing technique was helpful; that was a wonderful recital!
(And no, this isn't meant to be sarcastic, despite the name.)
I really enjoyed it, especially without a ukulele solo.
Post a Comment