Thursday, July 3, 2008

Living History...

...like you've never seen it before!


It was the end of a long day.


We were going nuts (some of us anyway).

And we wanted to have some fun and
get pizza for dinner at the same time.


So we piled about 30 people into 3 cars and went to... Costco!
(Still in costume, of course. That was the point.)

It was fun watching the reactions of members of the 21st century.


Ordering pizza.
The guy behind the counter was delighted (honestly).


Waiting for the driver (yours truly) .

Being cross-cultural.


Pictures taken with Luke's camera by David and other assorted member of The Group.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comment whatsoever ROFL! It was such a memorable experience.

Unknown said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!!!!

Leah Christine Imagery said...

I can only imagine the faces of the other CostCo shoppers. ;) Hehe.

Unknown said...

What fun! You make me want to sew my own historic costume. But of course I would have nowhere to wear it... I'm certainly not brave enough to go anywhere in costume alone! :)

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is LOL!

Unknown said...

Oh...what... fun!!!! :)