Here are some pictures from the recital a couple of weeks ago. More pictures
here, and if you don't mind a small dose of insanity in both pictures and captions you can take a look
here.

Anna (my friend) and I playing Mozart. It had been nearly two years since we'd performed together. Long story, but take my word for it that we were
very glad to be at it again...

We kids singing
Grace by Carolyn Hamlin.
It's on the Soundforth CD
Faithful I Will Be.

English Country Dance music from the 18th century.

THE bluegrass band!

Daniel, William, David, Andrew, Joe

Singing
How Deep The Father's Love at the end of the recital.
5 comments:
Fun, fun! =)
The skirts you and Rebecca are wearing...I have one out of that fabric that I'm not wearing. Would Sarah want it? Rather than giving it away to the thrift store, I thought I'd offer it to you guys first!
Fun pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us!
I like the 2 songs you sang. :) (Grace and How Deep the Father's Love for Us) It would've been nice to hear you sing them! ;)
Cheri, that would be very nice to have a matching skirt for Sarah...thank you!
Leah, we've put the whole recital on DVD; I will have to try to remember to bring a copy to show you next time we get together. :)
Great! I'll set it aside to give you the next time we see you guys.
Ah, that will be fun to see! :)
Post a Comment