Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Student Recital pictures

Some pictures from my recital last Friday, thanks to my photographer brother Michael. (Exception: the first couple of pictures were by the girls). His website isn't done yet, but when it is it will be here.


How we managed to fit 40+ people in our living/dining room.


Speechifying


The wall of students.


Robert and I. You can't see it here, but I was playing the duet part with one hand and pointing out his notes for him with the other. :)


Just finished playing. :)


Anna and Hope


Do we bow now?


This Little Light of Mine


The final piece: Alexander's Ragtime Band.


..."and then we have GOODIES!"


Teacher and students.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Aww! Such sweet pictures! =)

Unknown said...

Oh, what fun! :) I had to laugh over your teacher/student duet... I can so relate! ;)

Leah Christine Imagery said...

What fun pictures! It looks like you have a nice group of students there. :)

Rachel said...

Thanks girls! Kristin, I'm glad you can relate...I didn't really think that anyone else had to do that. :)