Friday, February 29, 2008

More Nebraska Pictures

Ticket to Ride


Sewing Regency dresses for Kristin and Heidi.


It's not period, but it turned out nicely!
Kristin working on the lace-up back of her dress.






The view from the treehouse.


Kristin and I on the balcony.


On our way down.


Family picture? :)


Edited to add: Happy Leap Day! Since it only happens every four years, I might as well not miss an opportunity to say it...

6 comments:

Leah Christine Imagery said...

Fun photos!

Cheri said...

Neat pictures, and what a beautiful Regency dress! It looks so nicely on your friend. Good job!

And need I say that I LOVE her peasant shirt? =)

Rachel said...

Yes, Cheri, I've been thinking about how to make a shirt like that myself... :) Thank you!

Cheri said...

I'm sure it could very easily be done, too! If you do make one, be sure to post pictures. =)

Unknown said...

aww... sweet memories. :)

David said...

That's one wierd family.