Tuesday, December 11, 2007

God's Comfort

"Thou art my hiding place;
Thou dost preserve me from trouble;
Thou dost surround me with songs of deliverance."
Ps. 32:7

"Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me,
For my soul takes refuge in Thee;
And in the shadow of Thy wings I will take refuge,
Until destruction passes by."
Ps. 57:1


"Let not your heart be troubled;
believe in God, believe also in Me.
In My Father's house are many dwelling places;
if it were not so, I would have told you;
for I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again, and receive you to Myself;
that where I am, there you may be also."
John 14:1-3

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you;
not as the world gives, do I give to you.
Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."
John 14:27

"Therefore you, too, now have sorrow;
but I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice,
and no one takes your joy away from you.
And in that day you will ask Me no question."
John 16:22-23a

Pray for the families and friends of those
affected by the shootings of this past week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vary nicley put together Rachel. You are vary good at dooing it.