I have so many pictures from my trip that I think I'll split them into separate posts. Here are some from the Creation Museum. It was very interesting and extremely crowded. If you go, I would try some day other than Saturday. :) A lot of good material there; we spent 5 hours and still skimmed some things. It's very hard to synopsize a museum in a few pictures, but here's a try.

One of the main ideas of the museum
is this idea of starting points.

In addition to creation, the museum covers a lot of
Biblical and church history. I enjoyed that.

Noah's Ark, from the inside. I believe this was to scale and it's around 1%, as far as size goes, of the real ark.

The prayer chapel is modeled after a first-century synagogue.

This show was one of my favorite parts of the museum. It was a lot of fun, reminiscent of Children's Institute skits. :)

There are botanical gardens outside the building with waterfalls, bridges, and a sea-monster.



Christy, Shannon and I in front of the museum

2 comments:
Fascinating photos!:)
Wow, that looks amazing! I'm glad you had the opportunity to do that!
Post a Comment