Precious Lord, take my hand,
Lead me on, help me stand;
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn;
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light;
Take my hand, precious Lord, lead me home.
When my way grows drear,
Precious Lord, linger near,
When my strength is almost gone;
Hear my cry, hear my call,
Hold my hand lest I fall,
Take my hand, precious Lord, lead me home.
Though the night be long,
In my heart there’s a song,
I will praise Thee while life shall last.
Be my guide all the way,
By thy side I will stay;
Take my hand, precious Lord, lead me home.
Thomas A. Dorsey © 1938 by Unichappell Music, Inc.
"Cause me to hear Thy lovingkindness
in the morning; for in Thee do I trust:
Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk;
for I lift up my soul unto Thee."
Psalm 143:8
2 comments:
Thank you, Rachel. This was really good. Perfect reminder for a new day, a new week...
I love that song. :)
Post a Comment