For those who may be unfamiliar with the customs of Mayday, some background is in order: Mayday is the first day of May and lasts all 24 hours. The objective is to deliver goodies to your friends' front porch, ring the doorbell, and get away undetected. Read about our day on my brother's blog.
Here are some pictures that I took of my siblings keeping watch on Mayday.
Michael, radio in hand, patrols the front yard. (Great outfit, yes? The object on the front of his backwards tricorn is a Jolly Roger.)
The weapons of our
war I mean game:
war I mean game:
Diligent Rebecca watched the front door.
6 comments:
some good pics...yes Mayday is like no other holiday and the best part about it is that its not a national holiday so just a very small amount of people practice it ;)...
for pics of some weird ppl that got our house http:/ihateclinton.blogspot.com
LOL! Sounds like you all had a blast!
We heard that if you get caught, the person who catches the individual delivering flowers, must then proceed to kiss the giver. Is this true, do you know?
BAG! It looks like you had the whole plan... er uumm.. Planed?.. but only in advance.. like some sort of pre-plan..
(can you have a pre plan?, or is it just a plan?)
Nice pictures..
Those water balloons look a lot nicer just sitting there, instead of flying through the air at me.
:D
Steve
LOL! That's hilarious! ;)
--Leah
Steve,
I liked them better when they were flying at you. I actually like you better then too.
Jeorge
Cheri, that may be true in some traditions...I'm not sure. The way we do it, though, it's more like a giant capture-the-flag game. :)
Post a Comment